Friday, May 9, 2008

Maybe I should ...

change the name of this blog to ¨Overfed in Bolivia¨afterall that is my current status. It´s been a very interesting 48 hours and I wish I had more time to write details but for the time being I´ll leave you with the following-

  1. Daddy Yankee had a sold-out concert at the futbol arena. I nearly vomited upon hearing this. Is no place safe from Reggaeton?
  2. There´s a little bit of New Orleans here. The funeral procession (all walking in heels is no fun), the music before, during and after, the above ground graves...very New Orleans.
  3. Coffee tastes much better here. Starbucks has nothing on this place.
  4. There are waaaayyyy too many meals to eat. And yet, not a lot of obesity. Overweight sure, but not US kind of obesity. The food however KICKS MAJOR ASS!
  5. I will be all too happy when I get back to civilized roads with respect for driving laws and law-abiding pedestrians. Especially law-abiding pedestrians.
  6. Toyota makes a whole lot of models I´ve never herd of. I still think my Corolla is the coolest.
  7. A ´discoteque´ here is a euphemism for ´nudy bar.´ Boy, was I embarrased when I asked my cousin if he liked discos--IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE! Oops.
  8. Cold showers should be banned forever and ever, Amen.

No comments: